SAL’S Gastroenterology Department treats the numerous disorders associated with the Digestive System including the Mouth, Oesophagus, Stomach, Liver, Pancreas, Small Intestine, Large Intestine, Rectum and Anus. Our promise of personalized care is coupled with superior services at highly accessible rates, ensuring complete patient satisfaction, always.
- Ultramodern Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS) for the Upper GI Tract (Oesophagoscopy, Gastroscopy & Duodenoscopy)
- Treatment for functional disorders, Liver Cirrhosis, Fatty Liver, Hepatitis B &C, Jaundice etc. Colonoscopy for Large Bowel (Colon, Rectum, Large Intestine)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP) to examine the Pancreatic & Bile Duct Liver Biopsy
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
SAL’s Gastrointestinal Surgery Team provides treatment for major surgical problems of the Gastrointestinal Tract and Hepatobiliary Tract (Liver and Gall Bladder) including Cancers.
- Basic and Advanced Laparoscopic Surgeries
- Hand Assisted Laparoscopic Surgery (HALS)
- Hemia Surgery
- Oesophagus and Stomach Surgery
- Hepatobiliary Surgery
- Pancreatic Surgery
- Small and Large Intestine Surgery
- Whipple’s Surgery
- GI Onco Surgery